TasCOSS works with our Members to support our state’s 10,000-strong community sector. Join a diverse group of citizens who stand up for equality, brave leadership and our shared humanity.
A TasCOSS Membership includes the following benefits:
- strong advocacy and social commentary on issues that matter to Tasmanians
- advocacy for state legislative reform that makes a real, lasting difference and coverage of State Government governance and processes
- input on Federal advocacy campaigns and the opportunity to contribute to State and Federal policy and Inquiry Submissions
- access to member exclusive events, innovative programs and networking opportunities as well as discounts to workshops and training
- analysis and in-depth commentary about State Government Policy and Budgets
- access to TasCOSS’s extensive online library, The Vault, which features research, analysis, submissions and reviews