- Education Policy Officer
- SCHCADS Level 6.0, Full-time, Fixed Term (3 years)
Join our Team and work towards real change through social policy development in education during the Early Years. This is an opportunity to make fundamental changes in the way Tasmania approaches early childhood education.
In this role you will work across the State talking with a wide range of stakeholders, from government to parents/carers.
The person we’re looking for will have a background in education and:
- A passion for improving the lives of Tasmanians
- An ability to quickly understand large amounts of information
- A thorough understanding of policy & the policy-making process
- The skills to work closely with Department of Education representatives
- An understanding of poverty, disadvantage and barriers to education.
Please direct queries to Charlie Burton, Manager Policy, 03 6169 9514, email@example.com
Please forward your response to the selection criteria and current resumé to Charlie Burton by 5pm, Wednesday 20 June 2018.