- Project Manager, Industry Plan
- SCHCADS Level 6.0, Full-time, Fixed Term (2 years)
Join our Team to lead the scoping, development and establishment of a Tasmanian Community Sector 10 year Industry Plan. Click here to learn more about the Community Sector Industry Plan.
In this role you will work across the State with a wide range of stakeholders, including community sector leaders, government representatives, front line workers and community members.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Leadership skills
- Extensive project management knowledge
- Knowledge of the strategic context, priorities and challenges facing our State’s community sector
- The ability to facilitate planning processes and work collaboratively
Please direct queries to Simone Zell, Manager Community Sector Development, 03 6169 9512, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please forward your response to the selection criteria and current resumé to Simone Zell by 9am, Monday 9 July 2018.