Our colleagues at WACOSS have put together an online Co-Design Toolkit which they have generously shared with us and other COSSes around the country.
The Toolkit contains a range of practical Tools for effectively engaging funders, community service organisations and the users of community services in the Co-Design of programs and services. It includes:
- Co-Design Definitions and Principles
- Making the Case for Co-Design
- Is Co-Design Right in these Circumstances?
- Co-Design Preparation Tool
- Co-Design Preparation Tool for Community Sector Organisations
- The Co-Design Process
- The Co-Design Process in more Detail
- Tips for Successful Co-Design Workshops