Event Phone: 03 6219 9508
September 6, 2017
10:30 am - 3:30 pm
Want to get a fabulous project off the ground? Don’t know how to find the funds? Feel overwhelmed by grant application questions and processes?
This is your chance to shake off those ‘but it takes so much time and we’re never successful’ grant application feelings.
Facilitated by experienced grant writer and TasCOSS Senior Policy, Project & Research Officer Dr Lisa Schimanski, this workshop suits both beginners and veterans of grant writing.
The workshop is designed to build your capability to apply to a range of different agencies for funding, including government, philanthropic agencies, individuals and business.
It will assist you to:
- assess your need for funding
- find potential funding sources
- plan your funding application
- cost out your budget
- collect and collate evidence for the application
- prepare a technically eligible application, and
- pitch a compelling and competitive application.
Facilitator Dr Schimanski has more than 15 years’ experience writing and critiquing funding applications for industry, university and community sector.