- Hooked! Connect, Engage and Inspire with Business Storytelling (Session 1)
August 15, 2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Hooked! Connect, Engage and Inspire with Business Storytelling (Session 2)
August 15, 2019
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Learn the art of business storytelling from the world’s only economist turned business storyteller.
Stories and storytelling can inspire, influence, motivate and engage people where logic and bullet points may not. Think of your own experience. Isn’t it always the story, the anecdote, the example that you remember long after the event?
Business storytelling is storytelling with a purpose and for results. Whatever it is you are trying to do in business – whether you are building relationships, leading people, managing change or advocating for clients, storytelling can help you do it better… that’s a guarantee!
In an informative, practical and inspiring session, Yamini Naidu will help you:
- Discover business storytelling – a hot emerging business skill.
- Explore the use of storytelling as an influence tool.
- Identify applications for storytelling within your business.
Yamini Naidu is rated among the top three business storytellers globally and is the world’s only economist turned business storyteller.
TasCOSS/LGAT Members $159.50 (incl. GST)
Non-Members $220 (incl. GST)
Not a TasCOSS Member? Find out more about TasCOSS Member Benefits.
Morning/afternoon tea is provided. Registrations close 5pm, Thursday 8 August. For more information, please contact Bridget Delaney, Community Sector Development Officer, on (03) 6169 9506 or email Bridget.