|Design Thinking for Organisations using the HeLLOTas! Toolkitshow details +||$25.00 (AUD)*||Expired|
Please bring a laptop or smart device to the session. Free wi-fi is available and the venue is wheelchair accessible.
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: April 16, 2019 9:00 am
Sales End: June 20, 2019 5:35 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
* price does not include taxes
- Design Thinking for Organisations using the HeLLOTas! Toolkit
June 26, 2019
10:15 am - 3:00 pm
- Please bring a laptop or smart device to the session. Free wi-fi is available and the venue is wheelchair accessible.
Design thinking for organisations using the HeLLOTas! Toolkit to build their organisational health literacy.
Come together with other organisations who are working towards becoming health literate and experience a creative way to innovate and think differently. TasCOSS, through support from Primary Health Tasmania, invites you to this one-off centrally located workshop.
The workshop will be of benefit to Managers and Team Leaders in community organisations interested in improving their service user experiences. Ideally two people from your health literacy working group will be able to attend.
The workshop will introduce the ExperienceInnovation™ | Aware toolkit – essential design thinking techniques, mindsets and behaviours in a hands-on format.
- An introduction of Design Thinking into your culture through a shared experience.
- Awareness of the tools and techniques of the world’s leading designers.
- A compelling case for putting clients/humans at the centre of all problem-solving efforts.
- Understanding of how you can enhance and model innovative behaviour.
Following our Design Thinking session you will work on practical action plans to bring concepts to life and implement within your organisation.
Cost: $27.50 (incl. GST)
Lunch will be provided. Invite only – limited places are available.
For more information on the HeLLOTas! project and an online version of the toolkit visit hellotas.org.au.
TasCOSS is part of 26TEN, a network of people and organisations working together to improve literacy and numeracy in Tasmania. HeLLOTas! is a project supported by Primary Health Tasmania under the Australian Government’s Primary Health Networks Program.
Registrations close 5pm, Wednesday 19 June. For more information, please contact Bridget Delaney, Community Sector Development Officer, on (03) 6169 9506 or email Bridget.