Free resources are available to assist community service workers to better help clients with energy costs.
Electricity bills continue to be a challenge for Tasmanians living on low incomes and many others.
Get your hands on the Staying Connected kit which includes:
- Stay warm and save money
- Top six energy saving tips
- Detailed information on how to stay warm and save money
- What else your electricity bill can tell you
- Assistance available for helping pay energy bills and debts
- Helping your clients avoid disconnection
- An overview of the Tasmanian energy supply chains – electricity and gas
- Definitions of energy related terms
You are welcome to download, print and share any and all of these documents. If you prefer hard copies, please contact TasCOSS.
The documents are the result of a partnership between TasCOSS and Sustainable Living Tasmania to develop and deliver the Staying connected project (funded by the Tasmanian Government through the Tasmanian Climate Change Office).